Thursday 29 November 2012

Sing a little song

Oh man i am sorry i have been so lazy on my blog! Life has just been so crazy.

In the last two months i have been over the the States, Ireland and now i am off to Scotland for a gig 
tomorrow night.


Little sleep but lots of junk food and fun and most importantly music! 

I had some spare time back home to do a few cover videos whilst working on my original stuff in the studio. i know i am making you wait and i am so sorry but i want this to be just perfect and i promise it will be worth it.

My new covers are an acoustic session i did with two great friends, they are fab musicians and i hope you like our versions of Take Care, Standing in the dark and Waking up in Vegas.


I am also having singing lessons! I am so excited about this. I decided that i needed to get some training to help my voice grow and i think there are always things you can learn so i have started a vocal training programme with Phebe Edwards. 

She is the most amazing singer and vocal coach, she has been around the world with James Brown, Jessie J, Adele and many more. I feel very lucky to be having lessons from someone so good.

Anyway just a quick update... more coming soon!


Stay Happy, Stay smiling and Love Life 
 Chlo x

No comments:

Post a Comment