Tuesday 27 March 2012

Lead us there..... It has started!

What a beautiful week! WOW the weather has just been incredible, i hope you're all out there enjoying the sunshine and having fun.

I haven't been able to see much of the sunshine because i have been in the studio recording and writing new songs - which is seriously exciting. I LOVE it! 

    Been in the studio doing live versions/filming of two of my new songs...


You can check them out on my youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/chloeswaby1

So i have made two serious errors today. Oh dear! Firstly because i haven't been able to see much sunshine i thought i would take it upon myself to tan hahaha - so i applied a little bit of fake tan and somehow managed to miss my face (of course tanning the face you have to have your eyes closed) i misjudged the tanning area completely and ended up spraying my chest and have given myself some seriously sweet tan lines! Proud of myself for that one!

My second fail today was going to Tesco with a tiara on! What was i thinking?! I found it in my room so popped it on and thought it would help me be productive, lots of people were looking at me in Tesco, i headed home only to find the tiara still on my head!

I had my first session on Lead us there....boy am i excited! This seriously awesome drummer Bernie laid down the drum beats and they are sounding amazing. Charlie has seriously worked his magic with this track. I hope most of you will be happy that i have gone back to some big band sounds, lots of drums, guitars and energy!

I have always day dreamed about performing this song on children in need and i really hope one day that this dream comes true. It is a very very special song and so i am taking a long time to produce and write the script for the video as it is so important for me to get this right.

Beth and I are heading into the studio on Thursday to lay down the first vocals for the track. We are filming the whole process so you can see exactly how lead us there developed into a produced song and how much fun we have in the studio.

Lots of lovely things coming up in Easter so keep updated on Facebook :)

I am really excited to be having a vocal session from Pro Greens Female vocalist - Katie Holmes, she is incredible and i am very lucky to be going to vocal coaching with such an awesome girl and singer.

Anyway just a quick update,
I hope you've all had a good week.
Easter soon - we can all pig out on chocolate! YEAH!

Big Love all round,

Chlo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment