Wednesday 14 March 2012

Studying...no... singing... YEAHHH!

Hello lovely people!

Thank you for supporting me over the past few months, you have all been amazing.
I am back now and ready to rock and roll!

I am working really hard in the studio at the moment writing and producing new songs and sounds. It is very exciting! I just love music so much (in case you didn't know already!) i love writing new material, especially now the sun is coming out! Yay!

At the same time as working on new stuff I am recording and releasing new videos every 10 days of songs that i love at the moment.

The first Cover Video in case you missed it was Katy Perry - The one that got away.
My awesome pianist Dan Jones created such a beautiful piano part for this track, thank you!

I hope you all like our version - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz-X5P1DzFo

The second Video we recorded last week. As many of you know i love Jessie J - i decided to cover Domino but do an acoustic stripped down version of the song, i hope you like it. Beth Peach-robinson is just unreal, her harmonies on this video are awesome, she always works so hard and i would be lost without her.

I have something VERY exciting coming up. I will be at the half way point of the London Marathon 2012! I did this event last year and it was such an awesome day, i saw some crazy costumes and thousands of people running through the streets of London. I will take lots of photos and videos to show you all! Let me know if you're running it. I will give you a big wave and shout out from the stage!



So many things coming up this summer! Thank you for all supporting me and for sharing my music with your friends and everyone you know! Domino hit 1000 views in just two days!

You can watch it here - http://youtu.be/0g2iBpzWdkk

Sadly at the same time as working in the studio i am also stuck in my books! (BORING) I am nearing the end of my university life and so i am focusing (trying) on my studies for the next few weeks but that is only maybe reading for one more hour than i used too haha.

I have given up alcohol for lent - keep telling myself i am carrying a little extra weight from christmas but then realised christmas was 3 months ago whoops!

Fingers crossed i make it out of uni alive and with a degree.

I am so ready for June 2012! I am SO READY! cannot wait to get out and meet all of my lovely fans, i will be heading all over the country every weekend to busk and gig all over and hopefully head into some of your schools on my school tour.

Also i know lots of my lovely fans are in Cardiff watching Westlife this summer so i will be in and around town gigging so come and say hello!

Anyway that is enough blab for now.
Hope you're all happy and loving life!
Take care of yourselves,
get out the legs and the sunglasses as summer is on the way! Wohooo

Roll on Summer 2012

Lots of Love and Cuddles,
Chloe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment